Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All for One! One for All!

In our second grading period, I learned a lot from our teacher. I learned about the HTML, tags, how to create html file, applying the tags and many more. I discovered how does a browser display the pages, using the Html Editors like the notepad and knowing that in creating those Web browsers we use notepad and Html tags in making it. It was so cool! From the simple letters and symbols, you can create a beautiful browser display. Our teacher also told us that it is easy but when we have error and would like to edit it, we will be confused in finding the errors so we should make it organized like entering the next paragraph.

The problems that I have encountered was when we didn't asked a permission to our teacher to work on our Investigatory Project. She expected us to be there. We were so worried because our teacher was mad on us and she might not let us attend to her class from our next meeting.

I address this problem by asking forgiveness to our teacher and we will not do that again. Our teacher told us that she wasn't angry. She just want that if we will have projects that we need to finish, we should ask permission from her so that she will also know what to do. And not waiting for us for a long time that we will not arrive to her class. When she talked to us we all say sorry to her for what we have done and we were so happy that she had forgiven us.

Proving on I will continue the great things that I am doing like passing our requirements on time. I will also remember what our teacher had told us and ask permission from our teacher if we will not attend on her class because of other matters regarding in our curricular activities. I will also not forget the things that I have learned because these learning might be use by me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment